This recipe will definitely become a family favorite, takes only 15 minutes of prep, and is ready to eat as soon as you everyone gets home--so no waiting to eat after a long day!
- 1 Jar Pecan Ridge Avocado Tomatillo Salsa
- 2 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoon cumin
- 1-2 tablespoons minced garlic (about 6 cloves)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 Bone-In Boston Pork Butt (5-7lb)
- Salt and Pepper Pork and place in 4qt (or larger) crockpot.
- Stir remaining ingredients with 1 cup water and pour over pork.
- Cook on LOW for 6 hours or HIGH for 4 hours.*
- Take out pork and shred; boil juices remaining in crock pot for 5-10 minutes until slightly thickened.
- Pour over shredded pork and mix thoroughly. Serve on tortillas or in taco shells with limes, cilantro, red onion, and sour cream.