Thanksgiving is all about the sides, and this recipe you'll want to make a triple batch of!
- 1lb carrots cut carrots
- 1 shallot
- 3 Tablespoons sliced chives
- 1/2 cup Toasted Pecan Syrup
- 1/3 cup Toasted Pean Ridge Pecans
- Salt and Pepper
- Simmer carrots in 3/4 cup water for 3-4 minutes. Drain carrots, reserving liquid in bowl.
- Put the carrots back in the pan, and combine pecan syrup, chives, honey, and pecans. Add enough of the reserved cooking liquid to create a smooth, light, even glaze.
- Salt and pepper to taste, toss to coat, and serve.