Here's a customer-submitted recipe that we love to make for our Fall and Holiday potlucks and dinner parties!
It's quick, easy, and can be reheated meaning you can make it ahead of time and have it ready for when guests arrive!
We suggest El Molino Tortillas for all things dippin' and chippin'
- 14.5oz Can Artichoke Hearts
- 10oz Package Frozen Spinach, Thawed & Drained
- 1 Cup Toasted Pecan Ridge Pecan Halves
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 8oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic
- 1/2 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375. Combine all ingredients in bowl, mixing until sour cream, mayonnaise, & cream cheese are thoroughly combined.
- Transfer to 1.5qt baking dish, smoothing top.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, until toasted on top but still gooey underneath.